Taylor showing us where to go with the zoo map
On the way!
Maddi my cute little sis and Cam
My beautiful mom and Tay
The best invention of a stroller the sit n stand
Us in front of the elephants which were M.I.A
The lovely 3o second train ride
Waiting patiently for mom to get tickets
Cam and the white alligator
Tay and the white alligator
Cam upclose and personalSo we went to the zoo last week. I know what your all thinking that it was to cold and miserable! And actually it was quite the opposite it was in the 50's but it was awesome, much better than it being to hot. We actually saw all the animals up and mobil which at our lovely Hogle Zoo is quite rare. Anyways I know its alot of pictures but its my favorite part of this whole blogging universe is seeing everyone elses pics. So here you go!

8 comments:
Okay, my goodness nikki and curt! Taylor and Cam are so stinkin cute. My favorite part of blogging is the pics too! I like less words more pictures. So don't worry about putting too much.
Thanks for letting me know you got the toothbrushes, and yes i got your money. Thanks. But man are they just so great. I love how my teeth feel after i brush them with it. Love "ya'll"!
Nikki,
Such cute pictures. I love the one of them on the beach. Yah you blog. Now we can chat more than once a year. Hope all is going well!
Jess
Hey Nikki I found your blog and I just had to say hi. You have such a cute family. When I found your blog it brought back so many memories of hanging out at your house when we were young. Tell your mom she has not aged a bit. Talk to ya later
Lynsi (Drakos)
How fun! The kids looked like they had a great time. I'm sure the weather was great. Every time we go to the zoo, there are no animals out because it's too darn hot!
Yes I still do hair. Do you? Where do you live? We should get together sometime for lunch or something. Email me if you want to lynsimarshall@gmail.com
Oh bye the way hows Bill I didn't see any pictures of him :)
Sounds like a great time to go, because it isn't hot and smelly. Is it weird that I kind of want to go to the zoo, and I don't have children?
your zoo looks way cooler than our zoo. Looks like everything is so close to you guys.Looks like fun
Hey Nikki, I did get my earrings yesterday and I am wearing them today I love all my Jewerly, My Sultry Necklaces and Darlenes beach bum slide our still on backorder but other than that I have everything. Thanks Again
Carrie
Post a Comment