4/22/08

This is for aunt Tiff!

That is a leotard with a skirt attached her favorite gauchos and ofcourse her white church shoes!

Well I was talking to Tiff on the phone and telling her about Taylors outfit. She told me to post pics so this blog is dedicated to aunt Tiff(who we miss dearly). I think we as moms need to create "I dressed myself" pins that we can just pin on the kids. She was so excited about her outfit, and she has finally figured out the whole bike riding thing. Cams just cute and I'd feel guilty doing a post without him in it. He's holding a remote if anyones wondering, like father like son!

5 comments:

AIMEE said...

Don't you just love when our children dress themselves. You can't help but love it. Taylor looks adorable.

Anonymous said...

Yes like father like son! Luke is now doing the same thing! Okay i just love tay's outfit!!! MY favorite is when they pick out their own clothes! She sure is cute! Well it loooks like the weather is nice now...cold anymore? Sorry i missed your call yesterday. I'll call you later! love ya!

Jenny H said...

That picture is so Taylor!
Love it.

Farrah said...

That's too funny! I think you should make a pin like that. I'd buy one for sure. We are coming to Utah on Fri. I have a cousin getting married, so we'll be pretty busy with that. Hopefully we'll have some free time and we'll give you guys a call. We'll be staying at Grandpa Albright's.

Ashley said...

Great idea with the i dressed myself pin, i would use it like everyday. Those girls are so head strong.