As a hairstylist I have never understood why anyperson would ever cut their hair in a mullet, I think it is just not very cute. As for the other picture thats just silly, and weird at the same time!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay that is hillarious!!! I had to go back and look at the hat one because at first i thought it was a real hat...i had no idea it was a hair cut. Wow! Ya gotta love the mullet!
Welcome to our wonderful blog. Curt and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful kids who are our pride and joy(most days). Taylor is 5 years old and Camden is 3 years old, Crosby is 7months and they keep us busy and entertained.
"Mom your tummy's gettin big you better call the doctor to get that thing out!"
As we're watching the Macys parade a float comes out with hippies on it and they are singing Aquarious........"Mom look theres Jesus"
Taylor wacks her head on the car door and she says "Mom am I still pretty" yes Taylor your still pretty "Well is my head bleeding" no its not.
We had to go to a different ward for a baby blessing Taylors reply "Well will Jesus be there?" ...........yeah but you still wont see him.
At the end of any story instead of The End Tay says "Amen!"
"Heavenly Father, thanks for this day, bless that I get toys in the morning, help me to have a good sleep, and have fun in the morning, and get Tastys, Jesus Christ AMEN!"(Yeah, what me too!)
Camden
"Cams famous quotes"
"Mom your hair is beautiful"(He always tells women how pretty they are)
"You look so pretty"
"I love you"
"Yup"
"2 more minutes" (After getting any sort of command)
"I love you Taylor"(In which Tay replies I love you Cam)(Then Cam replies) "Thanks Tay"
"Mom you make me happy"(or sad)
"What the Heck!"
"Boom Boom Boom.........Gotta get that.......Boom Boom Boom"
5 comments:
Okay that is hillarious!!! I had to go back and look at the hat one because at first i thought it was a real hat...i had no idea it was a hair cut. Wow! Ya gotta love the mullet!
Are you using these as advertisement???
Good Choice.
What, you don't like the style...
I think it's HOT!!!
Yes it is definetly advertisement! If anyone would like one or maybe both of these haircuts, please let me know.
Those are too funny! I'm right with you on the mullet thing. I had to take a double take at the hat one. That's actually pretty cool.
Post a Comment