4/12/08

SLEEPING BEAUTIES
























Nothing in the world is more precious to me than my kids asleep. I love when my kids are in their jammies and sleeping! Not only is it my quiet time to relax and prepare for the next day, but they look pretty darn cute in their jammies. Taylor and Abby fell asleep(with all their loot in hand)on the way home from princesses on ice, they had so much fun. Cam loves to watch sports with Curt and has fallen asleep on his lap more than once (not that I blame him).






















8 comments:

Nikki said...

Okay everyone I know the pictures aren't straight, but I am seriously having issuses! Any advice cause everyone elses blogs pictures look ordally?

Jenny H said...

I'll show you, you have to go into the Html edit part of posting...
They don't look bad though.

The Naegle's said...

I love that pic of Curt and Cam, it is so cute. I agree with the sleeping baby thing, it is so precious.

Farrah said...

Yeah, who wouldn't love a sleeping baby. I love their precious faces as they sleep. How fun for Taylor to go to princesses on ice. Lexi would love that!

Ashley said...

Those are such cute pics. Love sleeping babies as well, they are most innocent at that time.

The Stones said...

Hi Nikki! I'm glad you found me-at least we can keep in touch somehow, right? Taylor's dress in your head pic is so stinkin' cute! XOXO

The Cooper's said...

Hey Nikki. I don't know if you remember me or not but I found your blog through Camie and thought I'd say hi. Your kids are adorable! Taylor looks so much like you, she is beautiful! Anyway, glad to see your doing so well!
Jenny Randall Cooper

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love when Luke falls asleep on me which is so rare. Sometimes i just let me hang out all day in his jammies just because i love him in jammies!