
Happy 30th Birthday MOM! We love you so much thanks for all you do for us. You are such a good g-ma, the kids absolutely love you. You are such a great role model. Don't know what I'd do without you. Love you!(please don't be mad, Maddi helped too!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

5 comments:
ahhhh... your mom is soooo pretty!!! Grandma's are the best. Looks like she had a great b-day!
YEAH!!! You found me, since I haven't been able to find you. Your kids are adorable. Happy Birthday to Kathy, she looks fabulous at 30.
What's new? I have your note from Christmas on my fridge still - I don't spend a lot of time on the computer after work hours though so I haven't written, good enough excuse? Probably not.
Dan and I are out here for another year, he will graduate next May - then who knows where we'll go. I'm telling you, if I had it my way I'd move to Curt's home town. We went there a year ago for Spring Break and I can't wait to go back. What a good place to have the in-laws.
Everything else is good, I'm excited that you started a blog so that I can keep in touch with ya!
So nice of you to do something nice for your mom, she looks beautiful, you can tell she has a hairdresser for a daughter.
Happy Belated Birthday Kathy!! YOu are young beautiful grandma!
I love your mom. We had some good times at your house growing up. Hopefully I'll keep in touch better now that we both have blogs. Thanks for doing such a good job on my hair!
Post a Comment