6/25/09

dads

I love the dads in my life! I have the worlds best I swear! I remember as a kid never being afraid cause I knew my dad would protect me from anything. Even as an adult I rely on my dad so much probably too much but I love you tonz dad you are really the best! My dad in law is seriously the best I just had surgery and he flew out to help me with the kids, he is awesome! I really love when my in-laws visit (my kids love it too), we're always really sad when they leave. Casey is always willing to help and love any way that he can and I love you too! And last but not least the dad of my kiddos, Curt you are an amazing dad! Curt and the kids on most Saturdays go to Tastys and get donuts the kids love waking up climbing on dad and going in their jammies to get their favorite donut! They love to rough house with dad and they also love going to movies with their daddy! The first time I met Curts little sister Tiffany (who was probably like 12) she asked me 20 questions the first being "How many kids do you want?" I answered a lot and she said "good cause Curt loves kids and wants a lot!" Curt does love kids and he is great with them we love you tonz thanks for being a great dad!This is my dad when hes about my age, and I'm Taylors age!
My hot studs!



Taylor and Abby think they have the worlds best G-pa cause hes not afraid to skip with "his girls" he's pretty awesome!

My dad at Taylors 1st dance recital! (notice the $$$ in her hand g-pa always gives her)

Typical Male Albrights! (all thats missing is G-pa Chuck)


When g-pa beach comes this is what it usually consists of and I'm not kidding, he is so great with the kids and they complain that my pancakes aren't like g-pas (he makes them with sausage every morning when hes here!)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nikki that was such a great post for Father's day! I bet the dads loved reading all those nice things you wrote! Luke and Jon go and get donuts on saturday mornings too (thats if jon doesn't sleep in).

Kelli K said...

I love the picture of Dad skipping w/ Tay