6/17/09

Cheers!!

Life's been a little hard lately. With stress, stones, flu, and my surgery,
I've had a hard time bouncing back. One things for sure, my kids cheer me up!
Here are some of my latest favorite pictures.

He's gettin big!
Sibling love!
Story Time!
Pretty as a Princess
Happy Cros loves to eat his fist
Pretty as a Princess
Oops... (Sorry Cam)
I love being a mom and I love my beautiful kids. There's not a day
that goes by that I don't count my many blessings.





8 comments:

Kelli K said...

so freakin cute. i vote you get no more kidney stones. all in favor?

Jenny H said...

I want to eat Crosby for dessert.
I hope things really get better for you soon.

buzzanna said...

Taylor's skirt was so cute on Sunday, where did you get it. And you look awesome, you don't look like you've had such trouble. You need to milk it more!

Ashley said...

If you recall I have a Jacks princess picture from right after I had Piper, I think it's the lack of attention. I was so sad to hear of all your foes (Casey told us) poor thing. And oh my gosh cam has boobies! He is too cute. hopefully better health is to come.

Anonymous said...

Super cute pics.!!! I love tay's new skirt!;) It looks like the one grandma was talking about. I hope youre feeling better Nikki. It sounds like youve been having a rough time over there and it sounds horrible! You are so awesome to endure all of this not to forget you just barely had little cros right before all of this other stuff!!! My goodness!!!

Kelly said...

Those pics are adorable!!!!!! Dont even tell me you got kidney stones! Did they tell you they were from having kids? I had them too and it rivaled labor. I am so sorry!

Farrah said...

You're a trooper Nikki! I love the chubs of Crosby. Too cute!

Kathy and Maddi said...

Cute kids, hope this new round of stones is done soon.