6/8/09

Crosbys blessing



























Well we finally blessed Cros yesterday and it was a beautiful rainy day. Curt did such a great job blessing him he said such wonderful things about him I was very proud! Its always so much fun getting together with family I just wish Curts family could of been there! I'm pretty sure my parents jaw dropped as I stood up to bare my testimony, as I was up there rambling away trying to hold my still new mom hormones in I realized its been about 15 years since I've done that and as I was walking away I'm pretty sure it might be another 15 years until I do that again. Speaking in front of crowds is truly terrifing for me, and I hope my kids have alittle more of their G-pa Bill in them(he loves microphones). After I sat down with such a peaceful feeling Curt stood up to bare his testimony(and my jaw dropped) and once again he did a great job. My kids are so lucky to have such a great man for a father. Its so important for kids to know their parents testimonies. Curt and I are so blessed to have such great parents who are such wonderful examples to us, they are great grandparents and we truly love them and all they do for us.






8 comments:

Albright Ohana said...

Thats awesome guys, thanks so much for sharing that story with us. We are excited to see the little guy and the rest of you guys next month. Wish we could have been there for the blessing.

Shalise said...

You did a great job on your testimony, your baby is adorable, and your outfit was really cute on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...and my jaw dropped when I read your blog saying my brother bore his testimony too! Wow! That is awesome!!!! My jaw would drop if I did as well. I haven't done that in a looong time! But anyways...Crosby is growing way toooo fast! Hes starting to look like Cam a little bit. Such a cutie!!! How are you feeeling by the way? I hope everything is coming to an end for ya! LOve ya!

Ashley said...

it's called Thum and i think it's usually with the baby kids section at stores, I got mine at walgreens. good luck.

Tiffany said...

i'm in the jaw dropping boat too... curt bearing his testimony... my eyes teared up a little when i was reading your blog. can't wait to see you guys. tell the kids that aunt beach says hi.

Jenny H said...

It was a great day, and you looked rather calm bearing your sweet testimony. I was lucky to be there.

Farrah said...

I can't believe how big Crosby is already. You have such an adorable family! I hope you're feeling good. I can't believe everything you've been through in the past few months. You're one tough girl!

Kathy and Maddi said...

It was a wonderful blessing and sacrament meeting. Love you guys