I love cutting mullets off, the less the better if you ask my opinion.....I hope this doesn't disappoint his uncles Casey and Blair they are fans of the mullets and use to sport some pretty sexy ones!
Notes from the Dog
7 years ago
I love cutting mullets off, the less the better if you ask my opinion.....I hope this doesn't disappoint his uncles Casey and Blair they are fans of the mullets and use to sport some pretty sexy ones!
4 comments:
I love your new blog look and Crosby's mullet. You should've kept it; Deak had his for like 3 years:)
Loved wicked can't wait to do something like that again. Cros is cute any way his hair is!
Hey NIkki!
I was just wanting to see how you were doing? Are you feeling okay? I hope youre doing well! I love your new picture of the kiddos!! Super cute!!! Love ya!
As far as the mullet goes, his father Curt had the first mullet of the family. And even though I had one it was pre-puberty so it should not be held against me. Either way mullets still rock.
Uncle Casey
Post a Comment