5/9/09

Updates!!

So here's a little flashback of the month of April! I promise I will do better!My beautiful mom(who just turned 50)and my beautiful g-ma and of course cute Cros!

My wonderful inlaws came to visit/help when the baby came it was wonderful. My kids were spoiled rotten with attention, and Cam still can't get over the fact that g-pa beach is gone, and asks when there gonna come back...............?They were such a help THANK YOU! Curts sister Britney and her boy Luke came, we had a full house but it was fun. Taylor really misses Luke,and Cam just barely stopped blaming things on Luke! Apparently Luke takes toys, hides them, and makes messes when hes thousands of miles away.



Taylor and G-pa's snowman
The whole gang!


Cros' first bath!!! He loved it, it wasn't until he was a month because he got circumsized at 2 weeks. It was traumatic.






Easter Sunday!


Dying Easter eggs!


WOW is that really my cute BIG FAMILY!!!!



After Easter Egg Hunt at my parents.








4 comments:

Farrah said...

You do have such a cute big family! I love that photo of all of you. Crosby is so cute. Can't wait to see you guys in a few months!

Ashley said...

Glad to see an update. You look great Nikki! Crosby is looking alot like Cam isn't he???

Jenny H said...

Cute tubby picture...he's so cute;)

Kathy and Maddi said...

Yah I'm glad your blogging again. I want the picture with Cros and my Mom. One for her too. Your family does seem big. But its cute and loving and busy!