


So I'm pretty sure everyone has just been dying for me to do a new post, (ha ha), well I've been busy! Everyone warns 3 kids is the kicker, and it really hasn't been that different. I'll admit I've had my moments of doubt but I've learned to laugh and put ear plugs in when all 3 kids are screaming at the top of their lungs. Well I'm glad to say I'm not prego anymore no more heartburn, limping legs, numb buttocks, peeing every 5 seconds, etc. etc. Oh no thats now replaced with so many more better things like engorgement, dark circles, endless sleepless nights, lucky if I get a shower in, and muffin tops. Well here is a few pics that were given to me cause I need to develop my film so more to come soon!

7 comments:
Nikki he is precious! I'm glad to hear it's going well. The first few weeks are always the toughest right? I love that you use ear plugs! I'm right there with you!
Cute Cros.
You need to mention how loud he is...that boy is going to talk in two weeks.
He is beautiful! Love that you gave him your dad's middle name, that should make for a proud G'pa (like he needed any enticement in that department)!
I love this little man! He is so adorable and all the craziness will fade! 3 kids hasn't really been that different for me either.
I'm so happy you are doing good. He is so sweet! Stop by the shop soon so we can have a peek... :)
little buddy... love him.
All of your kids are darling and I think you look great! It was fun to see Crosby for the first time on Sunday!
Post a Comment