3/14/09

Sweet Little Guy.

Crosby Ralph Albright

Isn't he a doll?
He was a little pissed when he came out, but that's to be expected I suppose.
Oh...and he came out HUGE!
You know it's not just your perspective when the nurse gasps as she's measuring him.
8 lbs. 3 oz.
21 1/2 inches
And size 4 feet (or at least soon...)



He cleaned up so sweetly...lighter hair than the others'.


So peaceful...he seems to have a calm disposition (but, then again, I've only known him a few hours, and I don't have to spend the night with him.;)


The cute family.
Especially Nikki - she looks fantastic, and the delivery was picture-perfect.
All of her babies have been born in the 3:00 hour after being induced at 7:00am in the morning.
I'm so jealous.

Cam and Tay were excited. Taylor held him gently and Cam was a little interested, but mostly wanted his mama.
I can't wait to snuggle the little guy more.
(By, Jenny - the proud Aunt.)

21 comments:

buzzanna said...

Yea! I was thinking about you Friday and wondering if you were going to be induced. Congratulations! He looks so sweet, and you look great, too. Please call if you need help, I'll call you in a few days after you get home.

So sweet!

Farrah said...

Congrats! He is adorable! It sounds like everything went well. Can't wait to meet him this summer.

The Redmond Family said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad everything went well. He is a cute little guy - I think Crosby fits him.

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Congrats! He is beautiful!!!

Donna said...

He is beautiful!

Jacqueline said...

He's adorable!! I love all that blonde hair. Take care!

mjs ashworth said...

Congrats!! I love his white fuzzy hair! What a cutie!

Kathy and Maddi said...

What a cute grandchild. What a fun weekend. Can't wait to see him today. Your family is adorable!

Tyler, Carrie, Bridger, and Calli said...

Congrats he is beautiful!

Ashley said...

I was so excited to see the little guy, he is adorable! Was he your biggest one???? I love the little blond fuzz he has going on. Can't wait to see him in person. Hopefully now all the comments move to oohhhs and aaahhhs!

Shalise said...

Congrats, Nikki! He's darling! Hooray! Having a baby is so much better than being pregnant!

Kelly said...

Congrats Nikki.....he is so cute!!

Motley Mom said...

At church, I was so happy to hear that you, the Ball's, and the Mumm's all had their babies!! And all boys...we need more boys in the ward and since the don't seem to move in we will just have to breed them ourselves!! Congratulations, your family is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

The Morgan Clan said...

Congratulations Nikki! He is so cute. I was so excited to hear that you had a boy. It seems like everyone in the neighborhood is having girls. We're having a boy too. They can be buddies. He is so cute, and I'm a little jealous that your done being pregnant.

AMY morgan

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!!! I just want to squeeze my newest most adorable little nephew crosby!!!! Congrats guys!!! I love you and cant wait to see you next week!!! I love the pics of crosby...he looks so darn cute and the first thing i noticed was his light hair.

Cody and Utahna said...

Yes, such a cutie, and I can see both Taylor and Cam in him for sure. So glad the pregnancy is over. Best wishes with the adventure of having three kiddos :~)

Missy said...

Yeah for you guys. Congrats Nikki. What a beautiful boy! I can't wait to meet him.

Natalie said...

Hey Nikki, I hope it is okay that I found your blog. Congratulations on an ADORABLE little boy! You have such Cute kids! I would love to send you an invite to my blog so when you are feeling up to it email me. camjefferies@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

Hey I don't put her to sleep in her carseat, usually in her swing, I start her with it swinging then when she falls asleep I always turn it off. She does pretty good, definitely my best sleeper so far, at night she usually goes from 9-5 or so then eats and sleeps until 7 or 8. Your in the worst of it right now so stick in there it will get better. And I know Lynessas girls are soooo tall, it's weird to think that in 4 years ashlyn will be driving.

Ashley said...

by the way i've been dying to see more pics of Crosby!

Anonymous said...

That is soooo cute!!! He remembers me!!!! We miss you guys! Hows the mommy buisness going with 3 kiddos? I cant wait to seemore pictures!!