Happy Birthday Curt! I'm not exactly sure how old Curt is in this picture but its cute and looks like Cam. Curt is such a great daddy and works so hard to provide for our family. We hope you have a great day. We love you so much!! 
Curt when we met(look how sexy he is)

When we were dating!

Us at our wedding luau in Hawaii!

Its also my little sisters birthday this picture is about 10 years old as you can all tell I like old pictures. She is now newly married and grown up , but this is the you I'll always remember.......Young, freespirited and beautiful!!! We love you!

Its also Curts sisters birthday and this picture is 8 years old! She was so young and impressionable when I met her. She is now grown up, driven and beautiful, and loving life in sunny California. We love you !
5 comments:
Happy Birthday everyone...whoa that's a lot of birthdays. You forgot Brandon though (ha ha...)
Anyway, Curt looks so young in those pictures - if we could all only go back 10 years.
Sorry I only do sisters! But Happy Birthday Bk!
Nikki funny post. Curt does look like Cam. I'm getting so excited for new grandbaby, not long now.
Happy B-day Curt. Nikki I hope your doing well. That picture of Kelly brings back memories of when I use to go over to your house. I always remember her being little like that.
You know Nikki that Curt still poses like that first picture at work all the time:) Happy birthday Curt, I hope you enjoyed the carne asada. Love you guys, Bill
Post a Comment