2/13/09

Yadayadayada

I remember being young and having no kids and thinking pregnant ladies were so cute with their belly! I don't anymore (on myself other bellys are so much cuter). I remember dreaming of walking pregnant and barefoot hand in hand with Curt a herd of kids running along besides us laughing, loving enjoying the moment! What was I thinking being pregnant is miserable! Seriously I'm overdue on a vent session so here goes.......I got my first varicose vein in my leg its on my calf and it hurts if I don't wear $30 socks my leg goes numb and it drags behind, I've been wearing them to church with my skirts and dresses I'm sure people have been wondering. It really sucks, the doc said they usually go away but we'll find out! And speaking of the doctor you go all the time wait usually over and hour to spend 10 min talking about this and that. What I want to know is there a woman out there who can pee in a cup, I surely can't and that sucks. I also hate going to the store spending $20 and walking out with only 2 items..... Pepcid AC and Colace. I don't understand why some women LOVE!!!!!!!!! being pregnant they never get sick never waddle never have heartburn never have crazy mean lady hormones and just love it cause I don't . And my last thing to complain about are stupid people who say stupid stuff usually men! I had this man a couple weeks ago ask me when I was due I said March, he said in a shocked/horrified face "Are you kidding me" I said no, his reply to that "You look miserable" uhhhh thanks then he said "Really you look awful like your gonna pop" I was like okay let me go shoot myself now I was at work there were tonz of people around the idiot wouldn't drop it, he then said "Well are you having twins?" I seriously was going to rip his head off and lucky for him I was on the clock my reply to him was "If my husband ever said that to a women I would slap him across the face!" and then I walked away. I've had a couple of stupid people incidents this prego round and let me just say I feel sorry for the next person who says something! So unless you sing like Tim and look like Brad, lets just keep it to yourself.

All stupid people aside I love holding that baby I wouldn't take away that experience for anything. I love feeling that baby inside of you and knowing it will be the most beautiful baby in the world! I love being a mother its my most challenging, rewarding blessing on earth. I love my kids so much and it truly is where I feel the most accomplished! I have a beautiful family and can't wait for this little guy to join us.

10 comments:

The Redmond Family said...

Nikki,
The last month!! It's the worst of the nine. But honestly, I have to say that you are a very cute pregnant lady. I'm sure you don't feel it, but you look great. I can't wait for you to be done either. They are worth it, aren't they!

Kathy and Maddi said...

Its getting close, your almost done and I'm getting so excited for a new grandchild. I know sometimes it seems like you'll never not be pregnant and have your body back, but it won't be long. Hang in there, your doing great. Love ya

buzzanna said...

I was thinking the other day that you look so cute pregnant. You only get big in your belly, I get big everywhere, even my ears I swear.

I can't believe you are due so soon.

Kelly said...

I too LOATHED being pregnant. I had a friends husband say to me when I was only 6 months, "How far along are you?" I said, "6 months," this jackass says, "Aren't you really big for 6 months? We have friends that far along and they are not nearly that big!" IDIOTS....If we weren't in a very nice restaurant, I would have smacked him. The kicker, his wife said nothing. Almost there.....

Darin and Janey Bloomfield said...

Hey Nikki, I bet you are a darling little prego! Remember somebody always has it worse than you. I'm positive that some prego lady has 2 vericose veins and tons more fat then you, and rumor has it Tim likes a little junk in the trunk!!!! Hah ha.

Missy said...

You are awesome. I don't love being pregnant either. We need to get together before you pop. Isn't it wonderful to be huge. The end is the worst. Thanks for venting it sure made for a good laugh. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

It's about time!! I've been waiting for another Nikki vent... because you are so good at putting the stupid things people do and say in just the right wording in a funny way that always makes me laugh! You need to have your own column in a magazine or something! Seriously!!! Anyway...I can't wait for this little guy to come too!!! He is one lucky babes to have you as his Mom!! That is one thing I really admire about you...you are an amazing mom!!! Love you!!

Jenny H said...

That baby needs to come out so I can hold it and babysit it.

Ashley said...

well i think you already know but oh do I hear you. One old guy said to me"you look like your ready to have a baby...or two or three" seriously do these men not have good wives to train them to shut their mouths! Almost done and if your like me it is so much better after having the baby. Oh and do Curt and Tiff share the same birthday?

AIMEE said...

I just loved this last post. I am so happy for you and your family. You are such an awesome mom!!!