7/9/09

Taylors ballet recital

Taylor had her first dance recital and she did so good and looked so beautiful! Its funny to think this little girly girl, princess loving, obsessed with pink loves to dance baby is mine. She was so excited for her performance she got the butterflies but got over it really quickly and said she was so excited for everyone to see her on stage. She did so good and even remembered to smile up there. She made her mommy and daddy very proud! I've been trying for 2 days to figure out how to download the performance from the video camera and I can't and I'm open to suggestions please!!!!! Taylor really wants to "put it on the computer so g-ma beach can see her dance")

She was literally bouncing walking into the theatre!



She was so excited to get flowers!!!



Maddi, G-ma and G-pa, and Kelli all came bearing gifts and money! Taylor was on cloud nine having the night for herself considering no one under the age of 5 is allowed!!


I have to post my other 2 cute kiddos!!

SO CUTE!!!!
Look closely at the top picture of Cam, you can see his fangs!

Definetly not lacking in that department


Heres a picture of the 2nd stone I passed last month, it was actually during the week of her recital and it totally sucked! If it looks small bite me cause they freaking hurt, and they can actually be as small as a grain of sugar. Nasty!



*******Also on a side note there is alot of people who have gone private in my lack of blog checking who I would like invites to stalk so e-mail me don't be shy my address is cnalbright@yahoo.com.


5 comments:

Ashley said...

that looks painful, considering where it comes out of. you are one trooper, Taylor looks adorable in her costume, Presley only wants to do gymnastics now and i am loving it but i must confess I will miss the super cute costumes.

Jenny H said...

Taylor looks so freaking adorable in that costume. She doesn't belong on the same post as that nasty thing that came out of your vjayjay.

The Redmond Family said...

Nikki, I love your blog - so cute and so honest! Taylor looks beautiful, of course she has a beautiful mom. Yes, that kidney stone actually looks very nasty - I'm sorry!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Alright Tay is absolutely beautiful! And the boys are obviously handsome too! That cros boy is sure getting chubby...I love it!! Thats how luke was or wait...still is.;)And Nikki that visual of the kidney stone is crazy!!!! My goodness! Also, i haven't found the book but i am going to stop at target tomorrow before my long trip to the dental office with jon.

Cody and Utahna said...

I adore that dress. She is so sweet! I can not believe Cros's man boobs in your ealier post! I hope the dining facilities at Aspen Grove are prepared for him! Peggy said to check your blog to see the skirt/shirts that Linda is getting for all the grandkids. Have you posted a picture of those yet?