Camdens 18 month pictures!!!! Isn't he so stinkin cute. He is in the 75% for height and the 67% for weight and his head is at the lovely 95%. He is so much fun and loves to love his sister and loves to piss her off even more.
Camden is a stud, I am certain that that XL noggin comes from me. C.A. will grow into it so so y-all need to chill with the fathead thoughts and comments. I will have to take him hat shopping though, because large hats are tuff to find and I have experience in this arena. Love to the little man, Grampa Bill
that top picture is so anjelic which is probably nothing like what he is. Whenever anyone sees cute pictures of jacks they always comment about how anjelic he looks but we all know better. What a cute kid...cant wait for him and Jacks to go at it wreaking havoc at aspen grove
Welcome to our wonderful blog. Curt and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful kids who are our pride and joy(most days). Taylor is 5 years old and Camden is 3 years old, Crosby is 7months and they keep us busy and entertained.
"Mom your tummy's gettin big you better call the doctor to get that thing out!"
As we're watching the Macys parade a float comes out with hippies on it and they are singing Aquarious........"Mom look theres Jesus"
Taylor wacks her head on the car door and she says "Mom am I still pretty" yes Taylor your still pretty "Well is my head bleeding" no its not.
We had to go to a different ward for a baby blessing Taylors reply "Well will Jesus be there?" ...........yeah but you still wont see him.
At the end of any story instead of The End Tay says "Amen!"
"Heavenly Father, thanks for this day, bless that I get toys in the morning, help me to have a good sleep, and have fun in the morning, and get Tastys, Jesus Christ AMEN!"(Yeah, what me too!)
Camden
"Cams famous quotes"
"Mom your hair is beautiful"(He always tells women how pretty they are)
"You look so pretty"
"I love you"
"Yup"
"2 more minutes" (After getting any sort of command)
"I love you Taylor"(In which Tay replies I love you Cam)(Then Cam replies) "Thanks Tay"
"Mom you make me happy"(or sad)
"What the Heck!"
"Boom Boom Boom.........Gotta get that.......Boom Boom Boom"
5 comments:
Love the pictures! He is way cute. Caden loves to tease his sister too. I think it's a boy thing.
Cute Pictures! I love the one on top best!
dude camden is a freakin babe! i want copies!
Camden is a stud, I am certain that that XL noggin comes from me. C.A. will grow into it so so y-all need to chill with the fathead thoughts and comments. I will have to take him hat shopping though, because large hats are tuff to find and I have experience in this arena. Love to the little man, Grampa Bill
that top picture is so anjelic which is probably nothing like what he is. Whenever anyone sees cute pictures of jacks they always comment about how anjelic he looks but we all know better. What a cute kid...cant wait for him and Jacks to go at it wreaking havoc at aspen grove
Post a Comment