HUH!
Cutest smile on earth!
Princess pose
Cheese!
Maddis birthday dinner shes 14 now so watch out!
Taylors killer bug bite!
Please no more pictures!So we've had a couple busy weeks, a few birthdays, a few doctor visits, but not to much to write about so I thought I'd post some random pics. So it turns out Taylor has a severe allergic reaction to some sort of bug or spider I took her to the instacare and they about freaked when they saw her leg (the picture does not do it justice, it was swollen to the size of a baseball), anyways they gave me an antibiotic for it. So to get to the funny part of my story I decided it was better for Taylor to fight off the infection/reaction on her own and give her the medicine if I thought fit. Well if you know Curt he is very protective of his kids and when I told him my idea, we'll just say @*#! hit the fan. He chewed me out saying Taylor was gonna become an amputee and when she got older and was hoping around on one leg he'd tell her it was my decision. Well needless to say Taylor recovered all by her lonesome self and is happily hoping around on both legs! Aren't my kids cute!

6 comments:
Sorry I'm such a rambler! The storys much funnier than I made it sound.
Cute Pictures!
Oh my gosh, i couldn't stop laughing when i read your story. Oh my gosh that is too funny. I could totally visualize the whole conversation. Poor tay, that looked horrible!! And my goodness your kiddos are so stinking cute. Cam i am so jealous of your hair, Jon keeps trying everyday to give luke a mohawk but it is just too short!!
That is funny, and so Curt to react like that!! I bet he was serious to, and totally not kidding!
Oh my, your story's hillarious! That's exactly how Jarum would've reacted! He's a little protective about his little girl. That bite does look brutal, though...
PS Megs is due September 26, (she's having a girl) and I'm due September 27! Fun huh!
that is too funny. so curt wanted the medicine then??? Poor Taylor! That is always such a hard decision to make...meds or no meds. Well good luck with all your craziness
Post a Comment