5/15/08

Taylors Masterpiece



So yesterday we were in a hurry to leave and Taylor was frantically searching for something. She kept saying she needed something for her girl, and I was like what are you talking about! Anyways Taylor was making a masterpiece in my bathtub, she found the bath crayons(which only get pulled out on special days a.k.a when shes throwing a fit), and created something that I thought was cute (taking into account that I am very biased). So she made these random things into this girl figure, that I just thought was so creative. So turns out what she was looking for so frantically was a perm pic, the white thing the girl is holding in her bobby pin hand, which made me think I inspired this masterpiece! Taylor is so creative I love being her mom, shes my biggest fan and me hers, and I couldn't imagine my life without her. And yes everyone that is my old bleach tray for my teeth who knows where she found that. Oh another cute thing she did tuesday walking out of preschool....... I get her hand as we're walking out they made crowns at school and the crown slips over her eyes and Taylor says "Mom will you not let any cars hit me I can't see" I said "yes Taylor I wont let any cars hit you" "Thanks Mom!"Seriously I love the crazy girl!

11 comments:

Farrah said...

That is very cute and creative. What an imagination Taylor must have. She is adorable!

Kelli K said...

I freakin love that girl!

The Stones said...

Nikki, your little gal is the cutest thing! I thought the masterpiece was VERY creative!

Anonymous said...

Okay...I have one creative niece!!!
I am seriously so impressed.

Tay is getting so big and too fast!
I really wish we could see you guys more. I would love to really get to know my nieces and nephews as they mean so much to me!!! I am so glad we have this whole blogging thing because it helps us see what these little kiddos are up to as we are so far away. I love hearing about their day to day moments!

Jenny H said...

That is very cool...Taylor is so unique and special!!

Ashley said...

ok please tell me the hair part is not a retainer??? She is too funny and yes very creative.

Lynsi said...

she is so funny and she looks a lot like you. I'm also so glad to know that you still play softball. I still have a memory of one of your fast pitches slamming me right in my shin, I thought my leg was broken. Don't worry I forgive you :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!!!! I hope you had a great day today because someone as special as you should!!! You are such a great sister in law!!! I love ya!!!!

brook said...

Your daughter is a Mini-Me of you, so cute!

I still get people asking me if I am Nikki Payne or if I am the girl that was the girl that played softball. I wish I had your iconic softball reputation :)

XOXO

Brook

Tyler and Shelley said...

Nikki, I laughed my head off. Before I read the text I really thought she'd colored all over the tub! Yeah I know we need to do lunch. I'm the worst visiting teacher ever. I know you've been sick so we'll go when you feel better!

Ashley said...

You better believe Jacks is climbing out of his crib, that little stinker. I guess he is ready for a big boy bed.