Happy Birthday we love and miss you very much! Here are 5 of the reasons why!- 1. You are a very good cheap hire
- 2. You are very good at falling asleep anywhere
3. You are a great grandpa/baby whisperer - 4.You have helped in producing one good looking son!
- 5.Last but not least, you have one nice haircut.By the way I have you down next Friday at 3:00.
Notes from the Dog
7 years ago

4 comments:
Whoo hoo!!! Happy Birthday Grandpa!!! Love the 5 reasons why!!
Blog question: how did you get the pic. of tay and cam under the blog title? I can't figure it out.
Ha! It's me again! I just wanted to say "Happy Mother's Day!" Love ya Nikki! I hope Curt took good care of you today!
Love Casey he is the best, he and Chris definatly came from a good breed!
Post a Comment