6/29/08

Timmy

Me and Hilary
Looking right at me!




So it has never been a secret of my love or any other female member of my family of our love for TIM MCGRAW. So when a friend at work had connections to 3rd row seats I jumped at the opportunity. So for my birthday/mothers day I got to be 5 feet away from Timmy for a night. It was so much fun, the tickets were a little pricey, but it was totally worth it. In fact next year I think I'll try for 1st row seats! Now if only I could get Curt to wear a black cowboy hat, and a little less baggy pants.

5 comments:

Kelli K said...

so freakin jealous.

Lynsi said...

I can't believe you were that close to Tim!! How did you get seats so close?

Jenny H said...

The black hat is nice...Blair got one, but it isn't quite the same :)

The Stones said...

Are you serious?? You were that close? I'm soo jealous, he is such a good looking guy!

Ashley said...

How fun! Once you get that close you definatly can't go back, we were in the 2nd row for Martina and it was awesome. I would love to see your Curt...or my Curt for that matter in cowboy getups.