Seeing those pics surely remind Lynsi of the time she popped her head up from under that blanket in my front room. This Payne Family female obsession with "Timmy" is a bit over the top. Shouldn't all of you be baking something:)
Bill looks as good as ever. Give him a hug for me. I will be home on the 26th of July for about 4 days. We will most likely be moving back to Utah next May though.
Welcome to our wonderful blog. Curt and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful kids who are our pride and joy(most days). Taylor is 5 years old and Camden is 3 years old, Crosby is 7months and they keep us busy and entertained.
"Mom your tummy's gettin big you better call the doctor to get that thing out!"
As we're watching the Macys parade a float comes out with hippies on it and they are singing Aquarious........"Mom look theres Jesus"
Taylor wacks her head on the car door and she says "Mom am I still pretty" yes Taylor your still pretty "Well is my head bleeding" no its not.
We had to go to a different ward for a baby blessing Taylors reply "Well will Jesus be there?" ...........yeah but you still wont see him.
At the end of any story instead of The End Tay says "Amen!"
"Heavenly Father, thanks for this day, bless that I get toys in the morning, help me to have a good sleep, and have fun in the morning, and get Tastys, Jesus Christ AMEN!"(Yeah, what me too!)
Camden
"Cams famous quotes"
"Mom your hair is beautiful"(He always tells women how pretty they are)
"You look so pretty"
"I love you"
"Yup"
"2 more minutes" (After getting any sort of command)
"I love you Taylor"(In which Tay replies I love you Cam)(Then Cam replies) "Thanks Tay"
"Mom you make me happy"(or sad)
"What the Heck!"
"Boom Boom Boom.........Gotta get that.......Boom Boom Boom"
6 comments:
Yeah I'm glad I finally got to see some pic's of Bill.
Seeing those pics surely remind Lynsi of the time she popped her head up from under that blanket in my front room. This Payne Family female obsession with "Timmy" is a bit over the top. Shouldn't all of you be baking something:)
Ha Ha, yeah my dad hasn't changed a bit! Still funny as ever, and its not an obsession its love!
Bill looks as good as ever. Give him a hug for me. I will be home on the 26th of July for about 4 days. We will most likely be moving back to Utah next May though.
Looks like fun. Where did you all go for your reunion? It's always fun to see people you don't get to see all the time.
Hi Nikki,
How fun to see pictures of your cute kids. We just had a family reunion too.
My blog is
www.DanielandKerstin.blogspot.com
:)Kerstin
Post a Comment