9/10/09

PARK CITY!!

(Sorry no BK or Kelli in pic)

Well over Labor Day weekend my family went to Park City! We stayed in these amazingly nice luxury condos that my dad hooked us up with. The kids had a blast sleeping in bunkbeds and hot tubbing day in and out, and I had a fun time hanging out with family and winning my dad at YAHTZEE! It was nice living the high life for a weekend. Heres the pics ENJOY!!!

I think this pic of my kiddos is freakin hilarious!





Who inspired this pose?



Hanging out










These kids idolize the one in the middle!




Mom and Pops



WEEEEEEEEEEEE!




I seriously thought my hubby was going to brake this carousel!











The Deakstar loves the water!











BK and Kel






What a good daddy!













7 comments:

Bill said...

One for six would have been your worst day at the plate ever but if you want to boast of beating me once in six tries, even if it was "All or Nothing" I guess it is ok. People just need to know "The Rest Of The Story". BTY, I had a blast also. There is nothing better than hanging out with my kids. Love ya, Dad

Sbankhead said...

Your kids are so dang cute!! So glad you had a good time, we missed Cam tons! Thanks for the comment on my blog, I actually took all those pics, but thanks for the compliment, it made my day!!

Farrah said...

How fun and nice of your parents! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Kathy and Maddi said...

Hey, I had the high score of the yahtzee games played. I agree the weekend was fun. I loved the BYU game!

Nikki said...

Dad
I wouldn't know what 1 for 6 at the plate feels like (BTY), all I know is it doesn't matter if you go to the losers bracket as long as you WIN!

Jenny H said...

I played yahtzee half stoned and still won...just saying.
Anyway...cute pics...glad someone had a camera.

Carly said...

Looks like fun, I like that Marriott...we stayed there a few summers back. That is a darling photo of your mom and dad.