
She was seriously the cutest little chunk of joy, I could not take her anywhere with out a stranger commenting about how pretty she was!
Taylor almost 1!
Preschool Graduation!

This BEAUTIFUL girl of mine decided the other day when it was down pouring to strip down and go play in the rain. She is so much fun to have around we love her!

Taylor plays soccer now and boy is it a chore to get her there. She plays on a co-ed team and may I say the gods are on our side for they blessed her with the team color of RED! I'm pretty dang sure she would not of gone if she got the color yellow or something. But to get her there she is bribed with $1.00 and if she doesn't lay down and pick the dandelions she gets an extra quarter. She yelled at me right before practice last week "I HATE SOCCER AND I HATE SPORTS I ONLY LIKE BALLET!" Please help me I have a prissy little girl and I'm not quite sure what to do next, beat her or love her!

Taylor just celebrated her 5th birthday she wanted me to make a strawberry shortcake cake, but she wouldn't let me put any of her dolls on it so this is how it turned out, kind of madhatterish if you ask me, oh well she liked it. We had a family party then a friend party from "hell" that really did not turn out quite as planned, but we got cake and Taylor got presents so whocares anyway right.....
So last week was back to school night! That was when the tears first came I was holding them back while the teacher was going over things and let them break free on the way home. Seriously I really don't know what is freaking wrong with me anywho when I got home Tay had a few questions.
"What did my teacher look like?"..........She had white skin and dark hair.........."like Snow White".........kind of I guess.....
"What was my teacher wearing?"..............a skirt and a blue shirt.........."like Snow White"...........yeah I guess so........
"Was she wearing lipstick?"...............no..........
"What color was her nail polish?"...........I don't think she had any........
It doesn't get any better than that from the mouth of a curious kindergartener! Good Luck my little Taylor may you grow to be as beautiful and kind as Snow White!!





6 comments:
I had tears on that little comment of Taylors. She is such a beautiful fun loving girl. I like her girly girl ness. Embrace it. :) Love you. No more crying from you!!
I laughed out loud when I read that you pay her an extra quarter to not pick the dandelions. Taylor is so adorable! Such a cute baby and now little girl. I hope kindergarten goes well and that she loves school even if her teacher doesn't look exactly likes Snow White.
Taylor is getting so big, and beautiful! I love her dress! And...if you think Kindergarten is hard, wait until all day in first grade. It was actually harder for me. Second grade is a breeze though:) Now, I'm sure I'll be a wreck come 7th grade...
Taylor you're adorable! And so big, kindergarten already, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. The questions you asked about your teacher were so funny and so you. Pictures or your life, so cute! I'm sure you'll love school. Love you!
Love Grandma
its quite the crazy day when the first goes to kindergarten, but she hopefully will love it and her "snow white" teacher, i can just picture her first look at her and saying something like "you don't look anything like snow white" or something like that. Dry those tears though one down during the day, is she half day or full day.
I love your blog - it made me cry! I love the cake, you're such a good mom. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment