8/13/09

Aspen Grove 09!

Three hotties!


So in true Nikki fashion this post is very overdue, and way over loaded with pictures! So I'll get straight to the point, we are very blessed to be part of a great family who has a great tradition of going to this wonderful place called Aspen Grove! It has the most beautiful scenery and the warmest atmosphere(cause your kids are in day camp and not near you for a good part of the day). Its a lot of fun and great way to spend quality time with your family! In effort to save your guys time I will explain these pics in three words or less! Here goes!




Here comes trouble


Playing hard




Yummy




Less




My beautiful girls







Sibling love









One happy family
Kind of cute



volleyball break



Casey, Cam, Chuck

Cuties


less




Swinging!



Future Heartbreakers

Cros' future BFF

Look whos cheating!




Fun cute boys


Chugga Chugga Choo....




Theres a couple of things I'd like to say

1. If you use the elevator and do not have a stroller and aren't handicap or prego YOU ARE LAZY!

2. If you keep your 5 month old baby up till midnight and when they're screaming cause they are tired and you whisper softly to them "indoor voices please" YOU ARE WEIRD!
3. If you zoom in and take a pic of someone elses kid taking a pee in the wilderness YOU ARE A PERV!
4. If you are the one who came up with matching shirts every single day of camp YOU ARE LAME(next time ctr! hehehe)

5. If you use the hotels towel service in replace of huggies while you eat your organic granola bars YOU ARE DISGUSTING!
6. If you are the person responsible for 2, 3 and 5 YOU NEED HELP!

7. If you are responsible for making these wonderful, priceless memories Thank you YOU ARE LOVED! SERIOUSLY!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nikki, I seriously love reading your blog. I couldn't stop laughing at your closing comments!!! Soooo TRUE!!! Im so glad you put up a post...its been awhile. Okay you got some really good pics. Was the family pics. on your camera? Can i get them from you? We loved hanging out with you guys!!!! We already miss you guys like crazy! Love ya!

Tyler and Shelley said...

Your family is so cute. Your dad came to my parents last night with Deacon. I told my dad your little boy was named Crosby and he thought it was the best name he'd ever heard. (Crosby, Steels, Nash)He asked why I didn't choose that name! Rude! Miss having you in my ward!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nikki,
I was wondering if curt ever got the doc for the ipod that i sent?

Ashley said...

now i feel like i need details of those last comments. we had fun seeing you guys and can't wait to see you all again.

Jenny H said...

Looks like a blast! We'll have to try that place out sometime!

Kelli K said...

For some reason I never saw this post. It rocks though. I love your last points. So True.