9/18/09

THUNDER, Muffins & Freckles!






So explanations are definetly in order! These 3 kids are my beautiful pride and joy! They are what lift me up and keep me going on a daily if not hourly basis. Cros forsure has the cutest set of thunder thighs in the freakin world I seriously could fry those suckers up and eat them for dinner. Cams little tush with the cute little muffin top toppling over is so dang cute, I have to literally stop myself from pinching his little hinney every time I see him. And let me just say if you can tell in this picture Taylor has a light patch of like 20 freckles on her nose that are just so dang beautiful, shes lucky her checks aren't permanetly pink from me pinching them off!(even though she'd like having pink cheeks!)
ANYWAYS........
Life as I know it lately is stressed, I feel like I have no "me" time, no time to just sit around and smell the roses, I would really like the night to come and to be able to sit down and watch a show or read a book without the guilt of a pile of laundry, or a sink full of dishes, or working at getting those bills paid! I would really like to have 28 min of a timeout just to do nothing or something I don't really know the thought just sounds divine! So I'm doing something for me I joined my neighborhoods BIGGEST LOSER contest. I'm hoping it motivates me to lose the extra #'s that I've put on from having my little stinkers. Plus theres $$$$ at stake so whats better than that! I've started exercising again (Its about dang freakin time!) I thought if Cros can find it in his fat little self to crawl, than I get could put myself on the treadmill! So will give it a try. (And yes Cros is crawling!!!!!)
ALSO...........
Why are thunder thighs, muffin tops and freckly faces not considered beautiful on adults. Cause when I'm visiting the inlaws and hanging out at the beach, we all have them imperfections, insecurities, and we don't look at them as beautiful. Nobodys standing in line to pinch my cheeks or thighs. But on kids there is nothing better than a cute little tan line, double chin, & extra pound of fat to grab on to and love.
WISH ME LUCK!!!

8 comments:

The Redmond Family said...

You what?! You don't need to do the biggest loser! But good luck anyway. P.S. apparently I should have been paying you a lot more for cutting Caleb's hair. We had someone down here cut it for "a bit" more than I was paying you and she totally botched it up. I could have done better - and you've seen my handiwork! Miss you!

Jenny H said...

Oh my gosh...Crosby's so huge. IN a really cute way:)
Cute pictures.

Kathy and Maddi said...

Thunder,Muffins, and Freckles are all adorable kids! I love to kiss and hug them too!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I just love my nephews and niece..they are way to cute!
Good luck too Nikki...my bet is on you!! I bet you will do awesome!!!
Love ya!

Ashley said...

what great pics and i agree that it's not fair that we aren't considered as "cute" as adults with all those attributes. good luck with the last few pounds although when i saw you i thought you looked great.

Farrah said...

you are hilarious! good luck with the biggest loser. sounds fun to have a friendly competition.

Natalie said...

Such a cute post Nikki! Your kids are ADORABLE!

Albright Ohana said...

You have to keep me posted on the Bigest Loser and you're success. I want to start it here too!