3/30/08

SPARE CHANGE








So in our laundry room we have a bag where we throw all of our spare change into. It was getting to get to full so we decided it was time to take it to the bank. Before I went to the bank me and Curt made a $20 bet to guess how much money there was. Curt naturally blurted out first $70 so me being the smarter bidder guessed $71 and of course I won! We had an astonishing $165, and believe me it did not look like that much. We were totally surprised. So we decided to take the kids to Toys R Us to get a toy. We got Camden a slide which Taylor thinks is hers. He goes down headfirst, backwards, walks up it, jumps or falls off the stairs it is quite amusing to watch. Taylor of course picked a fairy princess barbie dress. Taylor truly wishes she could fly and with her new fairy wings and jumping off the slide she know believes she can! We are fortunate enough to have no stitches or broken bones yet(with our kids at least) but I feel that day is coming sooner than later. So here is some current pics.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Man I guess I need to start a change jar! How fun to have some unexpected $$$$ when it's full. Taylor looks super cute in her fairy costume.

Kelli K said...

hahahahahaha i love the picture of cam eating it face first into the carpet..hahahaha you didn't tell me about this! cute cute cute- i'm surprised taylor isn't still wearing her costume out

Jenny H said...

I wish I had that spare change! Hope you and Curt got presents too!

Farrah said...

That's funny about the flying thing. Hopefully you won't be visiting the E.R. anytime soon. What a nice treat to have a little bonus money you weren't expecting!

Anonymous said...

Okay that is just too funny! That is alot of money just lying around the house. I love the pic. of Cam going head first. What a crack up!
Hey so finally we all are bloggingnow! Have you checked out casey and lori's?
oh and by the way, you look so good! It was nice to see some pics. of you and curt too!

Anonymous said...

P.S. thanks so much for the shampoo and cond. You are the best!!!

Carly said...

I just found your blog...how cute is your family! Your kids are gorgeous!