We've decided it was time to start blogging. It seems to be a frequent question that I used to not quite understand "Do you blog?" I am not computer savy and frequently have to ask my younger sisters how to do the most common things on the internet. I honestly didn't know what blogging was. It wasn't until my sister in law Brit did a blogspot that I understood the term. I guess the cousins in Arizona have been doing it for awhile now and are pros so I might need some advice. My sisters Jenny and Kelli joined the "Bloggers" a couple months ago sooooo what the heck I'll give it a try. I did want to show some more current photos but as i mentioned above I don't know how to get the pictures from the camera unless its on a disk, so give me a couple of days and I'll get some up! We're excited to keep in touch with everyone and think its fun to see everyones blogs. So do you blog?
5 comments:
It's about time! Okay i was seriously so excited to see your name on my comment page!!! If you need any help just let me know. I can't wait to see some recent pics. of cam and tay. Grandma and Grandpa Albright keep talking about how cute and sweet they are that i want to see myself! I love their individual picture on the side of your blog...so darn adorable! Love ya!
I am so glad we can all keep in touch this way, it really is a great way for mainly family to keep in touch. Once you figure how to get pics up it is sooo easy. No i just went back blonde, but i did love the brown it was just too much up keep with my natural color being so light. I'm sort of in that middle stage right now of like strawberry blonde but i am going to add some more bleach after i've given my hair a rest for a week or so. I never will go dark again after all this drama getting back blonde. I was in the salon for 7 hours yesterday. NEVER AGAIN! Well can't wait to see more pics.
YAY!!! Curt and Nikki have a blog!! I love the beach pictures, Taylor and Camden are GORGEOUS!! It is so fun to see your kiddos and how you guys are doing. I am new to the bloggin' thing too and so far yours is way cuter than mine good job Nikki! So excited to hear from you and that you are now a blogaholic too :-)
Okay, I'm so glad to see that your guys have started blogging. It's such a great way to keep in touch and see how cute your kids are! Soon enough you'll realize how addictive it is and you won't be able to stop. Well, we may be in Utah at the end of April. We'll let you know for sure because I'd love to see your place!
Cute Nikki...Love the picture of Cam and Tay on top. And the one on the bottom! You will love it!
Jen
Post a Comment