Curt honestly has no idea that picture made the blog ...hehe.... oh well! Cams ureter was 3/4 of the way closed so they had to slice it open, poor guy. He survived and is doing great, if you dont fix it it causes infertility and infection! And since I'm planning on being a gma I fixed it!
I love the update!!! The kids keep getting cuter and cuter!!! I love the family bath time! Ofcourse Curt gets the front just like when we were little kids taking a bath together...he always took the front to be closet to the water faucet. ;) Ha!!! And congrats tay on losing your first tooth!! And cam you are such a big boy...good job!! we miss you guys like crazy!!! And bythe way...nikki youre looking skinny!!!..i cant see your whole body but you look skinnier in the face.
Welcome to our wonderful blog. Curt and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful kids who are our pride and joy(most days). Taylor is 5 years old and Camden is 3 years old, Crosby is 7months and they keep us busy and entertained.
"Mom your tummy's gettin big you better call the doctor to get that thing out!"
As we're watching the Macys parade a float comes out with hippies on it and they are singing Aquarious........"Mom look theres Jesus"
Taylor wacks her head on the car door and she says "Mom am I still pretty" yes Taylor your still pretty "Well is my head bleeding" no its not.
We had to go to a different ward for a baby blessing Taylors reply "Well will Jesus be there?" ...........yeah but you still wont see him.
At the end of any story instead of The End Tay says "Amen!"
"Heavenly Father, thanks for this day, bless that I get toys in the morning, help me to have a good sleep, and have fun in the morning, and get Tastys, Jesus Christ AMEN!"(Yeah, what me too!)
Camden
"Cams famous quotes"
"Mom your hair is beautiful"(He always tells women how pretty they are)
"You look so pretty"
"I love you"
"Yup"
"2 more minutes" (After getting any sort of command)
"I love you Taylor"(In which Tay replies I love you Cam)(Then Cam replies) "Thanks Tay"
"Mom you make me happy"(or sad)
"What the Heck!"
"Boom Boom Boom.........Gotta get that.......Boom Boom Boom"
6 comments:
Such cute kids! Cam had surgery? I hope he is doing better.
Love the pictures, especially the bath tub one, Curt is a trooper!
I hope Cam is feeling better. Luckily kids bounce back so fast.
I'm surprised that Curt allowed that picture to appear on the blog.
What kind of surgery did Cam have? Hope he's feeling better.
Curt honestly has no idea that picture made the blog ...hehe.... oh well! Cams ureter was 3/4 of the way closed so they had to slice it open, poor guy. He survived and is doing great, if you dont fix it it causes infertility and infection! And since I'm planning on being a gma I fixed it!
I love the update!!! The kids keep getting cuter and cuter!!! I love the family bath time! Ofcourse Curt gets the front just like when we were little kids taking a bath together...he always took the front to be closet to the water faucet. ;) Ha!!! And congrats tay on losing your first tooth!! And cam you are such a big boy...good job!! we miss you guys like crazy!!! And bythe way...nikki youre looking skinny!!!..i cant see your whole body but you look skinnier in the face.
I just checked back and saw your follow up---
Colby had the same surgery. I was so happy we did it. He pees straight now :)
Post a Comment