For starters........this is a picture from this morning
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!
CROS IS 1!!!!
I seriously cant believe it, he is a whole lot of fun with loads of personality. I can tell you now that he is gonna be TROUBLE;) So we had a party but I cant post those pics yet because they are on my other memory card so I'll do it later.
Crosbys #'s
96th height
85 weight
I dont remember head
2 bottom teeth
2 huge top teeth with a huge gap!
and bald
Strike a pose prince charming!

4 comments:
Cros is adorable and HUGE. Piper has like all but 4 of her teeth, she is eating steak now. wow it sucks for you guys, in all that snow, it's sunny and 80's here;)
I love when babies have that gap in their front teeth. I saw him running, like fully running, around at church and it made me laugh. You have cute kids!
Happy Birthday Crosby! I can't believe it's been a year. Your kids are growing up and are too cute! I can't beleive there's that much snow in April! Yikes!
Aah! I love that picture of Crosby sleeping! That is the cutest.
Post a Comment