2/4/10

Happy Things!


So its seems like life keeps happening, kids get bigger, problems occur, life goes by really really fast. I can hardly believe I am a mother to 3 beautiful kids, it literally seems like in a blink of an eye I am old. Thats okay I think old age suits me I've always considered my views and wishes of an older era. Im not into the yes mam no sir crap just the respect your elders, mind your manners and be thankful for your blessings. I even like old fashioned food. So here I am rambling on again... lets talk pictures!

Cros' favorite past time throwing things down the stairs....lovely


How can you be mad at a face like that


So these pictures are my happy things! It seems like the kids have been fighting a lot lately they play really well together and love each other so much, but then there's those days you wonder where you've gone wrong. So last week I put the kids to bed then later when I went to tuck them in they were both in Tays bed sound asleep. My heart melt and my eyes filled with tears Cam I guess was scared so big sis Tay brought him in bed with her to comfort and love. What a great feeling as a mom, I was very proud!



So I guess what my conclusion to these ramblings are as follows:

.....enjoy kids while they're little, fighting and all

.....don't sweat the small stuff

.....love like your a kid:)

7 comments:

Jenny H said...

I will atest to the stair issue:) Cros has quite the arm! That pic is darling of the two in bed.

Kathy and Maddi said...

Where did the video of Cros go? So cute, Tay taking care of Cam.

Kelli K said...

I'm glad it works now! cute pics cute kids.

Anonymous said...

I just saw the video of cros and luke will not stop watching it!! We just think he is soo cute!!! I can't stop laughing at his cute little dance and walk!!!!!!!!!

AIMEE said...

I love that you posted this. What cute moments you are having. Tylee is telling me as I type that she really wants to hang with Taylor. So... call us.

AIMEE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Nikki I found your blog finally! I totally agree, life somehow goes by too fast to sweat the small stuff.

Your kids are seriously cute. I love the big sis taking care of her little brother, how sweet!