skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Birthday sis! This picture means so much to me, I had my 2 prized possesions in my hands, my sister who I idolized, and my baby beans who I took everywhere! When I was little I had speech problems and Jenny translated everything I said, she would introduce me to people, talk for me, and kind of look after me. Its funny even as adults when we're together she takes on her big sister role! I remember as a kid wanting to be her so bad, she was the "coolest"! Jenny was always (and is still) the brains of the family she would come home with an A- and get in trouble I on the other hand would come home with a B and get congratulated! I love and look up to you still in so many ways you'll never know. Thanks for being who you are, and teaching me the right way to tuck your jeans in to your double rolled up colored socks. Your the best!
Its cute cause I see Taylor look at Abby the same way I did Jenny and it makes me smile! Abby might have a little more "fire" then Jen, but I know they'll always be great friends and take care of each other the way we did.
2 comments:
You brought tears to my eyes. Funny thing is, I look up to you too! I am glad our daughters have each other since we could only give them brothers!!
Those pictures are adorable...I need a copy of both!
I think the picture was from Easter in Utah when you Jenny was 5 and Nikki almost 3. Oh memories, time has flown by. You both growing up admired each others quailities I think. But always had each others back as well as the 2 baby sisters.
Post a Comment