Well we had tonz of fun in Hawaii(after puke incident). My computer was being stupid so it took a little while to post pictures. There is a lot as usual with me so deal with it.
Put straight to work!

Homeade Rootbeer! The kids thought they died and went to heaven.

Curt with his Bffs
Family picture at the aquarium (its not what you think)

Put straight to work!

Curt with his Bffs




13 comments:
That looks like so much fun! How lucky to have inlaws in Hawaii. I like your new header too. You finally did it!
Your blog looks so cute! I love the new background! Okay you guys look like you had way too much fun in Hawaii. I wish we could be there at the same time. Luke would have a blast with his cousins. Okay, Nikki...why is Taylor looking so darn grown up!? She looks beautiful! Okay and the pic. with their back facing the camera...i totally know why its your favorite...its adorable! And you look so good pregnant! How is this pregnancy going for ya?
Great pics Nikki, we are so lucky to have you guys around us all of the time. I laughed so hard at the stories from the flight to Maui, but it is good to have you home for the holidays.
Taylor's comments are hilarious. So good to document to things, because you do forget all the cute things your kids say and do. Thats why blogging is cool. Pictures are great, looks like you guys had a great time.
I am so jealous of your fun trip. Those pictures are so cute, and I am glad that most of your time (after the flight) was uneventful.
I want to do a header like that...Will you show me?
Okay, so i just realized that cam is playing in the sand!!!! Did he like it this time?
those taylor quotes are funny. i'm glad you had fun. love ya
I just realized mom said cool. She's finally catching up with our generation!! These pictures are so cute nikki! i love you! FROM MADDDI
Yeah I forgot to mention the sand and Cam. He totally freaked at first then G-pa walked him around and G-ma thought of buying him swim shoes and it worked! He kind of was tricked into the sand but realized he liked it! And he would randomly get pissed when he would realize theres sand on him and try to wipe it off it was pretty cute! But he HAD to have the shoes on.
That is a pretty sweet arrangement you've got having your in laws in Hawaii!!
Love the pics, looks like you guys had a great trip, once you got there!!
Hows the pregnancy going???
I'm glad you found us, Nikki! Hawaii looks like fun. Em has never been to the beach, but I'm excited to take her and see how she reacts. Okay, the puke thing...I would seriously die! I really don't think I could have held it together...so good job!
Oh, I am so jealous. (Not about the airplane part). I could really use some beach time with my family about now. That pic of Tay & Cam... Priceless.
What a blast! The kids have really grown. Taylor's hair is so pretty. You're looking good too. Can't wait to see all five of you at the Grove.
Post a Comment