11/9/08

CAMS 2!!!






















Camden is 2 and such a sweet boy! He is such a boys boy and lovessss balls! Hes obsessed with his sister and wants to follow her around and do whatever she does. We had a little party last night and here are the pictures.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Very cute cake did you make it? I thought Cam and Jacks were even closer in age I guess not. Happy Birthday Cam can't wait to get our 2 crazy kids together

The Stones said...

Did you make that cake? Good night, Nikki, you're talented! You're kids are darling!

Nikki said...

Of course I made the cake!

Anonymous said...

So on Sunday Sophie said she has a new friend Camden... Did you know his daddy cuts off all his hair!! It was so cute. Congrats on baby #3 - you'll love it

Missy said...

What a talented mom. You can make my kids cakes for their Birthdays. I can't wait to see how much your belly has grown. I'll be calling you soon.

Jenny H said...

I love the pic of the boys. They are the biggest cheesers.