Well last week we returned from a week long trip to California, the first couple days were spent in the LA area with Caseys family. We stayed at Loris parents beautiful house, and had tons of fun hanging out with the cousins, and Beach Grandparents! Taylor and Camden loved playing with their cousins and now Taylor wants us to have a girl baby and name her Luke(we'll see about that). We went to Disneyland and Camden was in absolute heaven and enjoyed it much more than I expected, Taylor was obsessed with the princess' , parades, and the monster inc ride. We had tonz of fun!
I better not show Presley that pic of Taylor with sleeping beauty she would flip! We are done with #3 as far as we know but we feel pretty good about it, how many are you wanting???
Hey, can i get your pics? You got alot of good ones that i dont from the trip? We miss you guys already! I love that tay wants to name the next baby Luke!!!!
Nikki, it was so much fun to see you at the ballpark last night. You look so good and your family is darling! Lets keep in touch. my blog is mattlawsonfamily.blogspot.com, then you can link to Jesica's from there!
Britney mentioned something about the next baby? Are you preggers? Oh and my mom lives 3 1/2 hours away in the mountains sometimes a little bit more with how often I need to throw up on the side of the road..this pregnancy is killing me! I am not sick like morning sickness but I cannot handle any curvy roads. Someone else needs to have a little baby at Aspen Grove so I have some one to be a hermit with!
Welcome to our wonderful blog. Curt and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 beautiful kids who are our pride and joy(most days). Taylor is 5 years old and Camden is 3 years old, Crosby is 7months and they keep us busy and entertained.
"Mom your tummy's gettin big you better call the doctor to get that thing out!"
As we're watching the Macys parade a float comes out with hippies on it and they are singing Aquarious........"Mom look theres Jesus"
Taylor wacks her head on the car door and she says "Mom am I still pretty" yes Taylor your still pretty "Well is my head bleeding" no its not.
We had to go to a different ward for a baby blessing Taylors reply "Well will Jesus be there?" ...........yeah but you still wont see him.
At the end of any story instead of The End Tay says "Amen!"
"Heavenly Father, thanks for this day, bless that I get toys in the morning, help me to have a good sleep, and have fun in the morning, and get Tastys, Jesus Christ AMEN!"(Yeah, what me too!)
Camden
"Cams famous quotes"
"Mom your hair is beautiful"(He always tells women how pretty they are)
"You look so pretty"
"I love you"
"Yup"
"2 more minutes" (After getting any sort of command)
"I love you Taylor"(In which Tay replies I love you Cam)(Then Cam replies) "Thanks Tay"
"Mom you make me happy"(or sad)
"What the Heck!"
"Boom Boom Boom.........Gotta get that.......Boom Boom Boom"
12 comments:
I better not show Presley that pic of Taylor with sleeping beauty she would flip! We are done with #3 as far as we know but we feel pretty good about it, how many are you wanting???
Hey, can i get your pics? You got alot of good ones that i dont from the trip? We miss you guys already! I love that tay wants to name the next baby Luke!!!!
How fun for you guys! I bet it was great to see all the family. It looks like Taylor loves princess Aurora! =)
That is a cute picture of Tay. It looks like a fun few days!!
Nikki, it was so much fun to see you at the ballpark last night. You look so good and your family is darling! Lets keep in touch. my blog is mattlawsonfamily.blogspot.com, then you can link to Jesica's from there!
Hey! So how do i change my background?
Ummm... where's part two. I am in that part.
i'm with jenny. part 2 asap.
Nikki,
I am so glad I found you. It looks like you and Curt are as happy as can be. I am so happy for you two. Keep in touch.
Britney mentioned something about the next baby? Are you preggers? Oh and my mom lives 3 1/2 hours away in the mountains sometimes a little bit more with how often I need to throw up on the side of the road..this pregnancy is killing me! I am not sick like morning sickness but I cannot handle any curvy roads. Someone else needs to have a little baby at Aspen Grove so I have some one to be a hermit with!
Those pictures are great. Makes us miss all of you guys BIG TIME! Is Taylor doing any type of preschool? She is so grown up!
Your always doing such fun things. Those tea cups bring back memories.
Post a Comment