1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Since this is our family blog, feel free to leave a memory about any of the four of us.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
P.S. My camera is broken and this looked kind of fun so you all better post good memories!
Notes from the Dog
7 years ago

20 comments:
I remember playing at your house in Rancho Penasquitos (Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake). When you moved to Utah we came to visit one time and you introduced me C&C Music Factory). I didn't have a cool older sister so I was clueless!
Where do I begin?
I remember you biting me and lying about it. I remember you always having this kind-of pissed off little look on your face every time someone you didn't know tried to talk to you. I remember understanding you perfectly. I remember having someone to always play with...and knowing I could always count on you to stick up or defend me - probably even if I was wrong.
I remember that your first cell phone number ended in LOVE and it had an orange case on it. I remember your "spice girls" party. I also remember asking boys to dances for you. I remember you telling some kid named Nate not to make fun of my "yellow" tooth that my husband gave me by pushing me off a toliet at age 3. I remember how you used to write me letters when you were in St. George. I remember when you used to babysit me and do my hair and teach me gymnastics, you have always been my cheerleader. the list goes on and on and on.
I remember you leaving my luggage on the basement stairs when you gave me a ride to the airport
nikki...I tried sending the directions to your e-mail that I have and it said it didn't work. Do you have a new e-mail address? Also, did you get the banana bread recipe?
oh and my first memory is at Aspen Grove. I remember all of us girls doing water aerobics together and how much fun that was. I also remember thinking how pretty you are and how fun it was going to be that all our kids are around the same age. I think Aspen Grove is only going to get more fun next year!
I remember you grawling at strangers who came up to you just to say you were cute! I remember you protecting and watching out for your sisters so they wouldn't get hurt. Coming home to a clean house when you had been left tending just to make me happy. Endless softball games where you did throw a strike and stopped the hard one at 3rd. And many more
i was always convinced that you and jenny were going to marry my brothers {when I was little}...and maybe i am still in a little bit of denial about it {no offense to my sis-in-laws}.
I remember calling you home after the Layton Police called the house looking for you because you threatened some bimbo with her life because she sucked face with your boyfriend. I remember the homerun against Skyline. I remember welcoming you into the Celestial room with tears of joy. But mostly I remember the confidence you had in everything that you did
So the first thing that came to my mind was that I alway remember that you use to write poems all the time, and then we would sit in your room and you would read them to me.:)
I have a memory of Curt when he was little and us Arizona cousins were visiting the Hawaii cousins. Curt would not eat anything but cheese. How did he ever get to be the biggest cousin of us all?
hey Nikki, How are you? Your kids are so cute! We are new to the blog world so we are just getting started anyways, we live in Lehi, Darin is working and I am a stay at home mom. We still only have Colter, he is two, and We've had some trouble getting a second one here, but hopefully soon!!! Well i'm glad to hear from you and it looks like your family is doing good. Keep in touch and let me know how things are going, tell your moms and pops hi for me. Janey
I have endless softball memories starting with our "4 eyes" days. I remember playing on the toys at McDonald's from age 11 up to 16. Eating Top Roman and swallowing the noodle then pulling it back out our throats. Swimming at your pool. Slip and slide. Jumping on the trap. Doing our hair and make-up then taking modeling pictures. Dying our hair. Anne's Spice Girl's party. There was never a dull moment with you. You always had some crazy idea to entertain us. Even if it was putting a mattress against a wall and jumping into it.
Oh Nikki, where do I begin? I remember being with you when our parents got the calls from the police, sorry Bill! I remember jumping the tracks in W. Layton/Kaysville when we should have been in school. I remember all the way back to our "hell rides" with our bikes during Junior High, the hill in somerset was the worst, remember? Man, this really makes me miss the old days!
Oh wow so many memories. I remember when we went and got your hair cut really short you looked so cute. I think the best times were the rodeo's and all those hot cowboys. "wrangler butts drive me nuts." I loved going down our street in the shopping cart and getting our ears double pierced in Park City. We had so much fun!
Hey Nikki, I need your e-mail address to send you the directions for your header. Thanks!
sorry i haven't done this yet but i think probably just aspen grove and thinking that it was so fun to be around some more athletic people and thinking this girl is NOT judgy self rightious at all, loved you from the start. OH and I remember thinking you were so pretty;) it just seems that thats what everyone says on these things.hehe and you are but come on we know us girls are sizing each other up from day one.
this is maddi i remember when i was little like 4 sleeping down stairs on our matress and drinking cranberry juice when you had kidney stones. counting your zits. playing bubble bouble when the old tv was in the front room and a mouse ran across the flor and we jumped to the fire place, you doing my hair in spider web. me saying it hurt you saying get over it. haha. i love you nikki!
Britney hasnt read it??? I am loving it i was too sick to read for a while so im only half way there right now but by far my favorite one so far.
Hey Nikki!
Alright since i know its been so long since i have been in the blogging world but i have a memory of curt and you.
Curt- I remember when we would eat breakfast in the mornings and we all had our own cereal box fort set up to avoid the other person. We were def. not a morning family.
Nikki- I can't remember if you guys were engaged yet but it was when you and curt came to visit us in Maui. You guys were def. not married yet because you two were soo darn lovey dovey, i couldn't believe it! But anyways, i remember thinking i so hope nikki is the one for Curt because I thought you were the best!!!
Post a Comment