6/17/10

Pics of my boys(since the rest is of Tay)
Taylor is now a 1st grader and I cant believe it! It is such a happy/sad feeling and honestly the thought that comes to mind "im much too young too feel this damn old" (feel not look hehehe)seriously......She was soo excited to graduate, and spent many minutes practicing her speaking part. She loved school and is already missing it and all her friends. She is such a smart and beautiful young girl and I cant wait to see what success her many talents will bring! YEAH TAY!!!

Getting her diploma



Her speaking part with her friend Maiti



Tay at her desk



Taylor in her classroom



Taylors gma beach sent her some lais, she was way excited!



Taylors teacher Miss Washburn


Taylor and her best friend Naleah!







3 comments:

Kathy and Maddi said...

Tay's graduation was so cute, I can't believe the change in her maturity from the preschool graduation and this one. She just loved singing and doing the actions, she was so cute.

Ashley said...

Yeah I'm with ya, there is something really weird about the kids going into first grade, it just doesn't sound so babyish anymore. Pres was in half day kinder and next year it will be so different having her gone all day and having to pack a lunch for her. It is so sad! Taylor looks cute in her outfit though.

DCAja said...

https://www.dekcrayon.id/2019/01/tips-mengajukan-pinjaman-online-cepat-mudah.html