12/3/09

Merry Freaking Christmas!



OH WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WREATH!

So lets just say tuesday started out as a great day. I got a lot of stuff done that needed doing, things were going my way, I stopped at Tastys and got donuts for our treat for FHE, and I was all in all in just a plain good mood. Then this lovely decoration that had been on display for only minutes turned my mood in a different direction.....the oh so lovely instacare!
Thats right this cute adorable little boy of mine, decided to take one of those berries and stick it up his freaking nose, yup thats right his left nostril! All of the sudden he is screaming and totally freaking out cause the berry was stuck and wouldn't come out! So my husband a few months ago became obsessed with this sinus rinse thing and loves cleaning his sinuses and thought forsure it would work to pop that berry out I was not for it but he was persistant.....Yeah lets just say it didn't work, nope it just made him chuck and probably traumatized him for the rest of his life. So about 5 minutes into this adventure the missionaries show up who are gonna do FHE with us, I'm pretty sure we scared them into not wanting to come back.
ANYWAYS........
My son then who is very scared of the doctors asked to go to the doctors to get it out. So I took him and on the way he asked if we could go to Jennys, cause apparently she knows how to get things out of nostrils. Cam was so well behaved at the doctors and was so brave, we had to wait almost 2 hours and he was making me laugh the whole time talking about his nose.

You can totally see the berry in this pic!

Homeword Bound, and my cute sweet little Cam gave this sucker to Taylor!



(Taylor was so worried about Cam and made him a card that said "Taylor loves Cam" she didn't want him to get shots)
OH SO CUTE!!!
As you can tell he was a little HYPED up after the long night and we all learned a very good lesson for Family Home Evening.......!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That really is funny. Boys are going to be the death of us moms I'm convinced

Jenny H said...

Poor Cam...I'm glad he thinks I can save him:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Poor Cam! What a good little boy to be so brave! I cant imagine going through all of that especially his Dad's idea with the nostril cleansing thing. Thats our Curt!