10/30/08

Ya da Ya da Ya da

I'm usually a very nice person I pride myself in a clean house, beautiful happy kids, and a home where we try to welcome in the spirit. Wow has that changed! I am one mean, aunry(sp?)pregnant lady. My friends know, my poor husband knows, and unfortunately my kids can account for that. My mom just says "well your just a different person when your pregnant", in english I believe that is called "bitch". I just can't help myself I scowl a people, I'll tell people who smoke in front of kids to kill themselves and not their kids(and walk away holding my breath), I tell people who are at Walmart with their kids at 10:30 at night to go home and put their kids to bed, I can't help myself so sorry. This is not all the time like on tuesday we found out we're having a boy. And I was happy, we felt bad for Taylor but she says she'll just put a bow on the boy babys head and now Cam will have a buddy for 2 years before he starts preschool. We have a name but its different and I don't need peoples looks(ha ha) or comments on it. So you'll have to wait for that. The doctor says the baby is healthy, chunky, and very active! We couldn't be more thrilled!

7 comments:

Farrah said...

Yeah! I'm happy to hear it's a boy, but I definately can't wait to find out the name! Oh and you are hilarious! Isn't it great to be pregnant?

Ashley said...

I am so excited for you! And I totally know what you mean about the alter personality, we should get together and show the world what 2 pregnant women are capable of.haha oh and I totally understand with the names thing we do a little different names too I heard it with Presley and with Jacks too, with Jacks mostly it is annoying but who cares its your kids and the name will grow on everyone. But I am dying to know so email me...just me and I promise I wont tell anyone!;) Well if you don't want to you don't have to.

Kelli K said...

You make me laugh sister...

buzzanna said...

I've always thought you were a bit "testy". J/K! The good news is that you are getting there, and then you're family can have their sweet wife and nice mom back.

Congrats on the boy! Love, love boys.

I want to know the name.

Tyler and Shelley said...

Don't worry,I still love you....even though you're a biotch!

Anonymous said...

Curt told me the name when he called after you found out...and are you kidding me...that name is perfect! I have never heard of it and I love those names. We actually have a different name we want to use that most people would "boo" if we ever have another boy. But I say oh well, its my baby. And second of all, nikki, youre pregnant and everybody around you has to suck it up (ha) for nine months because it is not easy dealing with all those extra hormones going on. Love y a!

Jodie said...

Very cool!! Congrats!! :) I was horrifying when I was pregnant with my boys. I was the meanest beast on the planet. When I was prego with Avery I was super relaxed, happy, go lucky, let everything roll off my back...it was weird! However, people that smoke in front of people should be told that they should go kill themselves and not everyone else, and people with their babies at Walmart at 10:30 should be told to GO HOME! So I'm with ya! :)