9/29/08

Time to tell

All right its time to tell the blog world, we're having another baby! And I'm scared out of my mind. We will be outnumbered, and I don't know if I'll be able to leave the house for 2 years, and I'm sure will have less money then we already have. But I'm sure will survive we always seem to. Our whole family is very excited! Taylor is only excited if its a girl, (we'll find out next month)! And sorry about the lack of blog entrys and blog comments my computer is still down so I don't get to one very often, but expect a long catch up in the next short while!!!

16 comments:

Jenny H said...

Yay...
I am with Tay, I think you should have another girl. And, I think that it is a girl because of how sick you have been.
I am excited!

Ashley said...

Yippeee we will have little ones so close in age at Aspen Grove. I can't believe you at least didn't tell me since we are due about the same time. Congrats and good luck I too know all to well that scared feeling especially knowing how crazy Jacks is, hopefully Camden is a little more mellow for you than mine is.

mjs ashworth said...

Yeah! That is so exciting! I am with Taylor I hope it's a girl!

I am happy you and Curt are doing so good! Your kids are dang cute.

Love blogging, glad you found me. Keep in touch.
Luvs, jes

Farrah said...

Congrats Niki! That's exciting! so what's your due date then? I'm excited for you guys! Keep us up to date and let us know what you'll be having.

Jodie said...

Yay Nikki!! Three really isn't that bad! It's really busy, but fun. I'm glad I found you! Now I can keep tabs on you :)

Nate and Camie said...

I'm so excited for you. I hope you haven't been too sick. Congrats!

buzzanna said...

I found your blog! Thanks for the scoop. Congrats on the baby, I'm voting for a boy!

Thanks for the hairdo, I love it!

Bill said...

Am I correct in assuming "Immaculate Conception":) You always said that you wanted lots of kids but than again you always said you were going to marry someone smart and rich so you just never know:)Congrats and I will be truely happy with a girl or a boy. Love you guys, Dad

Matt and Abby said...

Congrats! That is so fun you are going to have another! Ya, I thought that was you the other day, we probably live right by each other!

Cody and Utahna said...

That is great news! You guys have a bunch of C.R. names rolling around in your heads already, just in case?

Anonymous said...

Hey fam! I am so excited about baby #3!! I can't wait!
I hope your computer gets fixed soon! I hate computer problems! And curt, i think youre smart and rich... well, maybe not rich..just smart!. ;)

Kathy and Maddi said...

Were so happy the family is growing. I hope you start feeling better soon. I think its a girl also. Or maybe twins, one of each. Ha.
Yuu guys will do great with 3. Congrats!

Missy said...

Yeah for you. I can't wait to hear what your having. For Taylor I hope it's a girl. I love seeing you again and I love my hair.

Lynsi said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe your on your third! That's awesome, good luck I hope your feeling ok. I can't wait to hear what it is..

Holly said...

I am so excited for you. I don't know if I will ever be ready to take the plung of being out numbered. You are a brave women.

The Naegle's said...

YAY! Congrats Curt and Niki, that is totally exciting! I hope you are feeling as good as can be expected right??!! haha that is great news, so happy for you guys